11/05/2017

Question & Answer with Project Castaway

Share it Please
MeMe and my friend Meg from Project Castaway wanted to do a bit of a collaboration (of sorts anyway), so we came up with the idea to do question and answers with each other. I previously did a Q and A with Vengeance writer Roger A. Price and I thought continuing the theme would be a cool idea and Meg wanted to start doing more Q and A's on her blog as well so it was a good way for her to introduce it! We both hope you'll learn a little bit more about us through these mini question and answer's!

Q: So Meg, what is your blog about? 

A: I blog mainly about reviews on TV shows, films and musicals/plays. I blog my adventures that I have been on and now and again I blog about something I'm feeling at the time whether that'll be advice, food or a topic of interest. 

Q: Why do you enjoy blogging?


A: I enjoy it because I find that it is a great way for me to express myself and to say my opinions. It also helps me to relax at the end of the day.


Q: Why did you decided to call your blog Project Castaway?


A: It's not a very interesting story but at first I saw some blog names that had project in it and as my blog is a project for me I wanted to use that in the name. Then I was looking around in my bed room and found my game called Sim Castaway and came up with Project Castaway. Not very inventive I know, but I like it. 


Q: What type of blog post do you enjoy writing the most? 


A: I mainly like writing reviews on things and my adventures the most. I think that's why I do them more than other posts. I find it really interesting to look back on what I have put. 


Q: What have you got lined up for the future of your blog?

A: I'm wanting to start collaborating with people more. So I think that'll be the next step for my blog really.


Q: Is there any genre of blog posts you'd like to try out? 


A: I would love to try out more food posts as I haven't done much and I want to see what I can do with it. 


Q: When did your start your blog?


A: I start on the 3rd January 2015. So this is my 3rd year of blogging. 


Q: What do you find the most challenging about blogging? 


A: How to word things, sometimes it's tricky because you want to come across a certain way but you're not quite sure how to do that.


Q: What's one thing you wished you'd known before you started blogging? 


A: How to advertise my blog properly. I'm still learning how to do that really. I think it's a great way of connecting with other bloggers and it's such a tricky thing that I don't think has been explained properly. 


Q: Have you been to any blogging events? If not would you like to go to one?


A: I haven't, but I would love to go to one. I just can't seem to find any local ones.


I hope you've enjoyed this blog post as much as me and Meg enjoyed creating them. If you want to read my answers to Meg's questions then click here

If you'd like to check out mine and Meg's joint YouTube channel click here.

"Blogging is not rocket science, it's about being yourself and putting what you have into it"

Until next time,

Alice x 

No comments:

Post a Comment