11/04/2016

I - Ice Lollies

Share it Please
Ok, so I haven't created these recently, but when I was younger my mum would make these with me, my cousin and my sisters in the summer, and we'd absolutely love them. They're money saving, as instead of having to go and buy ice lollies from the supermarket or an ice cream van you can just create your own frozen ones, and they're also a creative idea to keep children entertained for half an hour or so. It's a simple and safe way of allowing them to use their imagination but it's also a good alternative to arts and crafts.

Ice Lollies:

To be able to do this, you will need to buy your own ice lolly mould, however you can pick these up for only £5 or so in a variety of places.

Squash Lollies:

Fill each of your ice lolly moulds with the regular amount of squash and add in water, place the lollipop sticks on the top of each mould and freeze.

Fruit Lollies:

Peel and blend any fruit you like - bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apples, mango etc. - along with some fruit juice or water. Then tip the mixture into your ice lolly moulds and freeze to create the fruit ice lollies.

There are also a lot of other ice lolly recipes you can follow and create, if you just search them on google there's a countless amount. These two ideas are just my favourites - they're the ones we used when I was younger so they are the ones I know best.

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things"

Until Tomorrow,

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment